Saturday 4 January 2014

Nuzlocke Series Premiere!

Hello everybody! Just finished uploading the very first episode of The Ark Duke Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke Challenge! You can find it here, on my channel! The sound quality changes a bit into the video due to one microphone crapping out and finishing it with another, but I will be working on the sound quality for next time! As far as the syncing goes, I tried to get it close as I could but it seems I overlooked things due to time skips and speed-ups and such. It's not terribly out of sync, but noticeable for sure. Things to work on more closely for next time it seems!

Anyway, keep an eye out for the next episode that will be out within a week's time. Another battle from the Ark Duke VS is on it's way, aswell! And perhaps we will be starring another Ark...pitted against me. If all goes well, that is...

Thanks for reading, and until next time, remember...

Crit Happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment